No images in Win 8.0

Here's the place to discuss anything about Media Preview in English.
theoneofgod

Re: No images in Win 8.0

Post by theoneofgod »

jackson wrote:This has become far too complicated and time consuming for my skill level. Thank you for trying to help....but i give up on your product. It is not worth it anymore. i did nothing other than switch to Windows 8.0
The mp4 regfile here on my system is just 2kb, so I doubt that's the reason you weren't able to attach it to an email. You can attach a file to your post here on the forum. When you make a post/reply to a post you click "Upload attachment" below the text box, its' a tab next to "Options". Click "Browse" and locate the exported regfile. Export it as say mp4.reg (don't include the .reg as it will already have the extension)
BabelSoft
Site Admin

Re: No images in Win 8.0

Post by BabelSoft »

Hum, it seems like I should develop an assistant app that will automatically fetch the information I need to see what's going wrong... This way, I won't let common people get afraid because of the complexity of computers :lol:

jackson, you probably installed something besides VLC that disturbs Media Preview... but as I don't have access to your computer, I have to ask you to perform complex operations on your computer, which you usually don't need to know about, in order to understand what's going wrong. Sorry about that :oops: